Fake Goth Girls - Ep. 07 - Simon Pegg, Life Passions, Lazy and Overdriven, Childhood Dreams
This Week’s Topics
- Office redecoration
- Tornado Season
- Our Childhood Dreams
- Bodyposi Mantras
- Simon Pegg says sci fi makes us childish in a radio interview (his response)
- The Mary Sue quits Game of Thrones coverage
- Ask Polly: I’m 25 and My Life Has Been Great, So Why Don’t I Have a Passion?
- 17 Things That Happen When You’re Very Overdriven Yet Also Extremely Lazy At The Same Time
From Nicole (@nicolahearts):
- What was the article of clothing/outfit you were always trying to wear as a little kid? (e.g. a tutu, etc)
- What is your favorite/most-used body positive mantra? I always say that if my middle school self isn’t proud of me, I must be doing something wrong.
- What did your middle school self have in mind for you at this age?